- Purée watermelon, cantaloupe and kiwi together. Swirl in a little plain yogurt and serve as refreshing cold soup.
- In Asian countries, roasted watermelon seeds are either seasoned and eaten as a snack food or ground up into cereal and used to make bread.
- A featured item of Southern American cooking, the rind of watermelon can be marinated, pickled, or candied.
- Watermelon mixed with thinly sliced red onion, salt and black pepper makes a great summer salad.
- Watermelon is a wonderful addition to fruit salad. And fruit salad can be made days ahead since cut fruit, if chilled, retains its nutrients for at least 6 days.
WHFoods Recipes That Feature Watermelon
By Source : http://www.whfoods.com/